Joined Frank Wealth Management Group in 2009
Merged with Investment Partners in 2018
Resident of Powell, Ohio
"I enjoy helping our clients to figure out the puzzle that is their financial plan. Planning out how we can get all the pieces to fit together to give them a clear picture is a fun and rewarding challenge for me."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Retirement Income Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Investment Management/Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University
- FINRA securities registrations: Series 6, 7, and 63
- Licensed health, accident and health, variable life, and variable annuity agent with the Ohio Department of Insurance
- Board Member and coach of the Columbus Special Hockey team
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his family at their cabin in southeast Ohio
- Playing or coaching hockey
- Trying out new recipes or cooking techniques
What are your hobbies?
I dabble in all kinds of things from art and woodworking, to new recipes and cooking techniques. I’m currently finishing a cabin build (if that’s ever really possible) in southeast Ohio that has taken over a lot of my hobby time though lately.
What’s the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
I think the saying is “You’re never wrong for doing the right thing” or something along those lines. I’ve learned many lessons over my life time, but they all sort of revolve around that saying.
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My dad, as a role model, and in witnessing him in his life and career greatly influenced me and my establishing of my own core values as a person. I also would lump in my son, who in his own way has shown me a different perspective on life and interactions with others around him.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.