Senior Client Relationship Specialist
Member of the INVP team since 2012
Resident of Hilliard, Ohio
"I really enjoy interacting with our clients. It’s so rewarding to do what I can to help them."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Establishing new accounts and performing cashiering transactions
- Client Service
- Administrative Support
- Notary Public
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration from Miami University
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 Securities Registrations
When she's not in the office you can find her:
- Boating on Lake Erie—especially fun when she and Joe can “lure” their four adult children onboard
- Cooking, reading, gardening and knitting
What's your first job?
I got my first job when I was 16 years old. I worked as a receptionist in a Veterinarian’s Office. My parents were thrilled to send me off to college so that I would stop “rescuing” all of the orphaned/homeless animals. We had quite the menagerie of pets: dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, ferrets, and fish!
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My mom! My mom is a ray of sunshine full of Southern charm! We talk on the phone every morning as I drive to work. She is quick to volunteer her time, enjoys traveling and loves her family!
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Our family loves boating on Lake Erie, so we spend most weekends during the summer on the lake. One day, we hope to make the trip to Georgian Bay and to cruise all five of the Great Lakes.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.