Douglas Bambeck, AIF®
Member of the INVP team since 1998
Resident of Dover, Ohio
"As the dad of a very active family, I understand that most families don’t have time to plan for their financial goals because of their day-to-day hectic schedules. So I make it simple and easy for clients to create a plan for their families to succeed, helping them to achieve the long-term benefits without becoming overloaded in the short-term."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Fiduciary liability for qualified retirement plans
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Bachelor’s degree from Kent State University
- FINRA securities registrations: Series 7, 24, 63, & 65
- Licensed health, accident and health, variable life, and variable annuity agent with the Ohio Department of Insurance
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) designation
- Dover Education Foundation member (past president)
- Dover Exchange Club
- Kent State University Alumni
- Board member of FFD Financial Corp, a publicly traded bank holding company for First Federal Community Bank
- Non-voting outside director of Rea & Associates, Inc.
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Faith, son, Max, and daughter, Natalie
- Hiking with his family in state parks
- Shooting sporting clays
- Watching youth soccer and dance recitals
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My father helped instill a good work ethic in me, even though I was not too fond of it when I was young.
What's the biggest lesson you've ever learned?
The older I get, the more I am aware that appearances are not what they seem.
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish?
I have always wanted to travel to space. I used to think it was a pipe dream, but the advances we have made in the last few years give me hope it will be a reality.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.