Member of the INVP team since 2010
Resident of New Philadelphia, Ohio
"It is my passion to lead the charge every day for optimal quality and efficiency within our firm. I am grateful to be supported and surrounded by good people who believe in the client-first mentality."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Oversight and analysis of INVP financial records including accounts payable, receivable, payroll, and budget forecasting
- Human resources, including staffing, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training, and employment manuals
- Oversight for compliance monitoring including maintaining compliance files, licensing requirements, auditing, advertising, operations & procedures manuals, and regulatory filings in support of the chief compliance officer
- Spearheads strategic business initiatives
- Applied Associates Degree in Business Management Finance from Stark State College
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Human Resource Management from Franklin University
- FINRA Series 7 Securities Registration
- Graduate of Leadership Tuscarawas
- Past Executive Board Member Leadership Tuscarawas
- Past president of the New Philadelphia Business and Community Association
- Past founding member of Leaders of Tomorrow (previously Women Supporting Students)
When she's not in the office you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband, Dj, and daughter, Zella
- Staying active with yoga, swimming, walking, bowling, and occasionally beating Dj on the golf course
- Reading, painting, doing cross stitch, and making crafts with Zella
What’s the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
Say yes to the things you love and are passionate about. It’s okay to say no to things that don’t inspire or align with your own aspirations. Set boundaries.
What’s your favorite restaurant?
Anyone who really knows me could find me at my favorite place, The Daily Grind, where everyone knows your name. This small, quaint coffee shop in downtown New Philadelphia serves fresh food and great coffee.
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish?
The one goal that is always on my list and never expires: To Make A Difference.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.