Client Relationship Specialist
Member of the INVP team since 1996
Resident of New Philadelphia, Ohio
“I really enjoy the people I work with. There is not a day that has gone by that I haven’t laughed at least once, and the clients are a good reflection of the people who work here. We have wonderful clients, many of whom are or have become friends. Family is my priority and passion and Investment Partners has allowed me to stay true to who I am"
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Client Service
- Administrative Support
- New Philadelphia High School
- Lindsey-Wilson College
- Lifelong member of the First Presbyterian Church in New Philadelphia, having served as an elder and a deacon; a member of the nominating and pastoral search committees; and a stewardship and youth group volunteer
When she's not in the office you can find her:
- Spending time with her four children and seven grandchildren
- Out walking with her Shih Tzu Timmie — summer and winter, rain or shine
- Doing yoga, cooking, baking, reading or “glamping,” with all the conveniences of home
What's the biggest lesson you've ever learned?
The biggest lesson I’ve learned is “Let God Be God”. My best made plans haven’t always fit into His. Sometimes I think He has a great sense of humor
What was your first job?
My first job was riding with the drivers making home delivery of milk, butter, cottage cheese and ice cream for the Goshen Dairy, occasionally taking the neighborhood route with a horse drawn wagon! We were a family-owned business that operated for over 80 years.
What's your favorite sports team?
I love college and pro football. OSU and The Browns
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.