Client Relationship Specialist
Joined Frank Wealth Management Group in 2013
Merged with Investment Partners in 2018
Resident of Powell, Ohio
"It’s important to me to make sure all our clients know how glad we are to be working with them. I try to make that felt in every touch point, from scheduling meetings to sending communications. And I know the rest of the Investment Partners team feels the same way. Our clients are the best."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Administrative Support
- Marketing and Communications Support
- Dublin Coffman High School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism from Ohio University
When she's not in the office you can find her:
- Spending time with her husband, Doug, and two daughters
- Reading, cooking, and talking about reading and cooking in two book clubs and a cooking club
- Enjoying live music—and hoping to getting back to hosting house concerts
- Volunteering for various community and school organizations
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish?
I’d like to travel more. We did a couple great trips to Europe before the kids were born. We’ve been to a number of Canadian provinces (including Newfoundland, which was amazing), and we’ve cruised to Mexico and the Caribbean, but I’d like to see more of what’s off the beaten path.
What’s the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
A lesson that I’ve really embraced as I’ve gotten older is to only surround myself with people who bring something positive to the table. And to be the person who brings positivity to everyone else’s table.
What’s your favorite sports team?
I’m not a huge sports fan, but I’d say we identify primarily as a soccer family. My daughters both grew up playing, and we’ve been attending Columbus Crew games since they started playing at Ohio stadium way back in the day. We’re excited about the Crew’s new facility.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.