Matt Andreas, CIMA®, CFP®
Member of the INVP team since 2017
Resident of Dublin, Ohio
"In today’s age of social media and instant information, there’s a lot of noise people have to deal with around their investments. I enjoy working to simplify all the complexities and narrow the information down into something that is useful and meaningful to the client. I love sitting across the table from individuals, families and businesses and helping them solve their financial puzzles."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Financial Planning
- Asset Management
- Estate Planning
- Bachelor’s degree from Miami University
- FINRA securities registrations: Series 7, 24, 63, & 66
- Licensed health, accident and health, variable life, and variable annuity agent with the Ohio Department of Insurance
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Designation
- Member of the Financial Planners Association
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Gina, son, Ben, and their three rescue dogs
- Rooting for Ben as he plays ice hockey, football and baseball
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
Be early everywhere you go. I know that sounds funny but I am chronically early everywhere I go and I have met more people and had more great conversations over my career because of this. There is definitely something to it, but it also drives my wife nuts.
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My father. He was a great friend, coach and a successful small business owner in Dover.
Do you have pets?
We have three dogs — George, Duncan and Belle — and a goldfish. The goldfish was won at the Ohio State Fair six years ago. This fish may outlive us all.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.