Matt Campbell, AIF®, CFP®, ChFC®
Member of the INVP team since 2000
Resident of Millersburg, Ohio
"Financial Planning can be overwhelming to many people. I enjoy educating clients and helping them understand how financial decisions will impact their lives. The best part of my job is when a plan is developed correctly and comes to fruition with the client reaching their financial goals."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Efficient Investment Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration from Ohio University
- FINRA securities registrations: Series 7, 24, 63, & 65
- Licensed life, health, disability and long -term care insurance agent
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Holmes County Education Foundation Trustee
- Past Holmes County Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Past Millersburg Faith Lutheran Church Finance and Call Committees
- Past West Holmes Athletic Boosters Board Member
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his family
- Attending live events
What’s the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
If you set a goal, you will always be moving in that direction. Each decision or conversation moves you closer to that goal, whether you are aware of it or not.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
Life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. The sooner we all figure this out, the better off we'll be. Of course, I don't always follow this advice and will catch myself trying to control the uncontrollable.
What was your first job?
I grew up in a very small town. There were no strangers, and at some point I probably mowed a dozen properties. One lady paid me $4/week. If she only had a five dollar bill one week, she’d always remember to just pay $3 the next week. I learned what frugality meant.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.