RJ Swindaman III, CFP®, CPFA
Member of the INVP team since 2023
Resident of Westerville, Ohio
"I find it rewarding to help families and individuals achieve their goals by improving the relationship between the way they earn and steward money, and the rest of their lives."
Assist clients in these areas:
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Business Planning
- Cash Flow Planning
- Pre & Post Retirement Goal Execution
- Bachelor's degree from The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
- Master of Business Administration degree from Franklin University
- FINRA securities registration: Series 7
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Designation
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor®
- Change Management Specialist
- Member of the Westerville Chamber of Commerce Young Leaders Committee
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Stephanie, and their three children, Robert, Darby, and Thomas
- Coaching tee-ball, soccer, and basketball
- Golfing (if he’s lucky) or managing his fantasy baseball team
What’s the biggest lesson you've ever learned?
Two things: action is important because nothing gets done, if nothing is done. And questions are important. Learning to ask the right questions at the right time is integral to growth and achievement. When in doubt, ask another question.
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish?
I would like to golf in all fifty states with my built-in foursome (my kids).
Tell us about the best vacation you’ve ever taken.
My wife and I spent a week in Northern California eating our way through San Francisco, Napa Valley, and Los Gatos. The highlight of the trip was joining a monthly “family meal” at the local grocery store, Zanottos, where we were provided a 20-course meal and wine with 100 of our closest friends, (who we had met that night).
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.