Stephen Frank, AIF®
Founded Frank Wealth Management Group in 2009
Merged with Investment Partners in 2018
Resident of Delaware, Ohio
"We’re here to help people from when they’re first starting out to retirement and beyond. I feel great when someone is able to accomplish their goals – whether it’s something like paying for a child’s education without acquiring debt, or enjoying their retirement without stress – because of the work we’ve done together."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Personal Wealth Management Consulting
- Retirement Income Planning
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- Investment Management/Strategy
- Bachelor’s degree from Edinboro University in Pennsylvania
- FINRA securities registrations: Series 6, 7, 22 and 63
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®(AIF®) designation
- Summit Study Group
- Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG)
- Wedgewood Golf and Country Club board member
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife Holly, daughters Abby and Stephanie, and son Willem
- Watching Willem play hockey and attending Columbus Blue Jackets games
- Rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers—he’s an avid fan, born and raised in Pittsburgh
- Playing golf. He’s been fortunate to have had the opportunity to play the Old Course, Oakmont and Augusta
What was your first job?
I had a paper route and mowed neighbors’ yards. As I got older (at 13 years old) I was a blackjack dealer and ran casino games for my dad’s weekend/side fundraising business.
Do you have pets?
We have two dogs, Calibogue (Bogey) a German Shepard/Lab mix, and Copper Boone Jagr (initials CBJ - I told you we love hockey), a 70-pound Boxer/Lab mix lap dog.
What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
I have truly enjoyed going to Hilton Head Island with the family the last 20+ years. Those are great family memories. I also had an amazing guy’s golf trip to Scotland, which was priceless!
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.