Steven Stocker, AIF®
CEO/Managing Member/Financial Adviser
Founded Investment Partners, LTD in 1996
Resident of Dover. OH
"Since we founded the firm in 1996, our goal has always been to do what was in the client's best interest. I am so proud of our people, their integrity, how they have grown and what they have accomplished. I think the future of INVP is as bright as ever!"
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Bachelor's of Science in Business from Miami University, with a major in finance
- Stoner Graduate School of Banking at the University of Delaware
- FINRA securities registrations: Series 7, 24, 63, & 65
- Licensed life, accident and health, variable life, and variable annuity agent with the Ohio Department of Insurance
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®(AIF®) designation
- Trustee for the Winston-Salem Montessori School (North Carolina)
- Board of Trustees and past President of the Tuscarawas County YMCA
- Past President and Founding Board Member of the Dover City Schools Education Foundation, Inc
- Past President of Union Country Club
- Past member of the Board of Trustees of the Tuscarawas County Community Improvement Corporation
- Past member of the Board of Trustees of Atwood Yacht Club
- Past Chairman of the Retention and Expansion Committee for the Tuscarawas County Chamber of Commerce
When he's not in the office you can find him:
In Winston Salem N.C. getting his grandchildren fix and enjoying the extended golf season
What's the best piece of advise you've ever gotten?
If you always tell the truth, you’ll never have to remember what you said!
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Without a doubt, my wife and partner for the past 40+ years.
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish?
Overcoming my fear of heights would make life easier.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.