Member of the INVP team since 2019
Resident of Bay Village, Ohio
"I am proud to work for a firm that promotes a culture of client-forward focus. Being a trusted financial advocate for clients is important to me."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Fiduciary liability for qualified retirement plans
- Bachelor’s degree in business from Miami University, majoring in finance and economics
- Studied international economics at Miami’s Luxembourg branch
- Master of Business Administration degree with a focus on finance from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his two young children
- Fishing and hiking
- Playing sports, running and biking
Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My mother. She encouraged free thinking and problem solving
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
Short-term reward does not often lead to long-term success.
What is one goal you’d like to accomplish?
My goal is to raise two responsible children who are independent thinkers and successful and happy adults.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.