Member of the INVP team since 2015
Resident of Dover, Ohio
"The thing I find to be most rewarding about my role as a financial advisor is the trust and gratitude I get from clients when we work together to achieve their goals."
Topics or areas of expertise:
- Retirement Plans (401(k), Simple IRA, etc)
- College Saving
- Retirement Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from Mount Vernon Nazarene University
- Graduate of Leadership Tuscarawas
- Tuscarawas Public Library System Board Member
When he's not in the office you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife and two young children
- Hunting and shooting
- Spending time outdoors
What’s the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
Investing in people is something that’s easy to overlook when you’re busy, but it’s something you will regret not doing when you look back.
What’s your favorite sports team?
The Cleveland Browns
What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
In the summer of 2020 my wife and two kids went to Hilton Head with my in-laws. It was fun watching my nieces and nephews play at the beach with my kids.
What are you capable of?
Aim higher and achieve with guidance from our advisors. Get started with a complimentary consultation.